Precautions for use
Shodex is the trade name for the HPLC products manufactured by Showa Denko K.K., Tokyo, Japan.
Shodex, Shodex RI, Asahipak, ODP, SUGAR, AFpak, ORpak and CLNpak are trade names of Showa Denko K.K. This web site contains useful information such as catalog data, application data and troubleshooting.
- Although the information at this web site (hereinafter called "Information") is provided in good faith and believed to be correct, Showa Denko Europe GmbH and its affiliates referred to at this web site (hereinafter called "Affiliates") make no representations or warranties as to its completeness, accuracy, or timeliness.
- This web site and Information are provided to you on an "as is" basis with out any warranty of any kind, and the use of them is at your own risk.
- SHOWA DENKO Europe GmbH AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, WITNONH RESPECT TO INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS MENTIONED AT THIS WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHOWA DENKO Europe GmbH AND AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE AND INFORMATION.
- The Information is protected by copyright under the European and national laws. You may not sell, modify, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Information in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Any linking of this web site to other sites for any purpose is subject to the prior approval of Showa Denko Europe GmbH
Precautions for Shodex Products
- Carefully read an operation manual attached to each Shodex product before use. As to reagents and other chemical substances to be used together with Shodex product, the operation manual does not provide specific data regarding their safety and hazard. It is the responsibility of the user to employ ordinary care in safely handling those reagents and chemical substances.
- Neither license nor immunity under any patent is granted or implied by sale of any Shodex product.
- Shodex products in this home page are for laboratory use only. They are not intended for medicinal or food use. If these products are used for medicinal or food purpose, or misused in any way, the user should take all responsibility.
- Shodex products are not intended for clinical use. While clinical applications may be shown, these products have not been tested for clinical applications.
- The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Showa Denko Europe GmbH has established its policy for the protection of personal information as follows, recognizing its social responsibility in view of the wide spread of the Internet and other advanced information technologies as well as the enforcement of the Personal Information Protection Law:
- Showa Denko Europe appoints Personal Information Administrator who oversees company-wide implementation of measures for the protection of personal information. At the same time, each division handling personal information elects its own administrator to ensure the privacy.
- Showa Denko Europe establishes and strictly observes internal rules for the protection of personal information, and educates its employees on this subject.
- Showa Denko Europe acquires personal information in a lawful and fair manner to the extent it is necessary for conducting the business.
- Showa Denko Europe uses the personal information it acquires only for the purposes announced on this web site or expressly indicated at the time of acquisition.
- Showa Denko Europe makes every effort to keep personal data correct and updated to ensure the security of data. Showa Denko Europe also takes rational safety measures in terms of both administration systems and information technologies, thereby preventing unlawful access to and loss/alteration/leakage of personal information.
- Showa Denko Europe does not, in principle, provide personal data to a third party. Except for cases of commissioning of work in which a confidentiality agreement is signed in advance, Showa Denko Europe obtains consent of the person whose information Showa Denko Europe needs to provide to a third party for conducting Showa Denko Europe's business.
- Showa Denko Europe appropriately meets requests for disclosure or correction of personal data as defined in the European and national laws for Personal Information Protection. Details of the procedures for the disclosure or correction will be announced on this web site.
- Showa Denko Europe appropriately and quickly responds to any complaint concerning the company's handling of personal information. Details of whom to contact for filing complaints will be announced on this web site.
- Showa Denko Europe strictly observes the Personal Information Protection Laws and related regulations of the customers respective region, as well as rules and guidelines established by the competent authority. Showa Denko Europe is committed to continuous improvement in the protection and handling of personal information.
Handling of Personal Information on This Web Site
Showa Denko Europe GmbH hereby establishes rules on matters specifically related to the handling of personal information on this web site based on its privacy protection policy:
- Everyone who visits this web site can use the site without disclosing Personal Information. (The Personal Information means any information that allows an individual to be identified or information peculiar to the individual, including a visitor's name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.) Although we sometimes conduct statistical analyses of how each page within our web site is used, we do not deal with any Personal Information in such analyses.
- With regard to the Personal Information you provide us when you contact us via inquiry forms of our web site, we will use that information only for the purposes expressly indicated in advance.
- We may provide the Personal Information to a member company or companies of our Group in order to achieve the purposes of use expressly indicated in advance.
- As for sites of other corporations or individuals with hyperlinks to our web site, we will not assume any responsibility for the protection of the Personal Information.
- We may change the present rules in response to changes in relevant laws and regulations.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.