HILICpak VT-50 2D, a polymer-based HILIC mode column, was used to analyze 9 kinds of PFAS and 3 kinds of haloacetic acids.
For multi-angle light scattering detectors (MALS)
- for aqueous SEC/GFC analysis
- particles with highest crosslinking for lowest bleeding
- for polymers and polysaccharides from MW 500 to 20.000.000
Analysis with the polymer-based HILICpak VT-50 2D column: quaternary ammonium groups for the separation of anionic polar substances.
Antibody drug analysis
- aqueous SEC with linear calibration
- pore size distribution specifically controlled for MW 10,000 to 1,000,000
- high lot-to-lot reproducibility
- for the analysis of antibodies and proteins
New: ultra-rapid columns for organic SEC
Newly developed series of
- monodispers particles
- faster analysis
- lower amount of solvent (THF)
Anion analysis with
- NEW column: IC SI-37 4D is suitable for high sensitivity analysis of oxyhalides in drinking water
- Ion Chromatography (IC)
- Suitable for anion suppressor methods with potassium hydroxide / sodium hydroxide
The Shodex office for the sales areas Europe, Middle East, Africa will partly close in the summer. There will be no shipments between August 11 and August 21, 2023.
We would like to inform you that Shodex is going to change its column packages to an eco-friendly design.
Details of the change
1. The package consists entirely of carton; plastic sponge cushion as formerly used is eliminated.
2. Tag material attached to column product body is changed from hard plate to flexible film.
3. Inclusion of “Certificate of Analysis” and “Operational Manual” is abolished, and they are downloaded from Shodex website.
Products to be changed
Shodex columns and Shodex calibration standards
As soon as the stock of current package runs out, new package will be applied accordingly. For the time being, new and old packages may be shipped together.
Manuals are now available in English and German!
New global database to download operation manuals and certificates of analysis (CoA) for new products:
If you need a CoA for older products, please contact us and specify column name and serial number.